Imprint Plastic is committed to supporting the National Privacy Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information which set clear standards for the collection, access, storage and use of personal information which we obtain as part of our business operations.
Our respect for our customers’ right to privacy of their personal information is paramount. We have policies and procedures to ensure that all personal information, no matter how or where it is obtained, is handled sensitively, securely, and in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
- – how Imprint Plastic uses and protects any information that you give Imprint Plastic when you use this website.
- – matters of which you should be aware regarding information we may collect about you
- – our policies on the management of personal information, and
- – generally, what sort of information we hold, for what purposes, and how we collect, hold, use and disclose that information
Imprint Plastic is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Imprint Plastic may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- – name
- – contact information including email address
- – demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- – other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
GOOGLE, GOOGLE ANALYTICS and UNIVERSAL ANALYTICS and OTHER SEARCH ENGINES
Imprint Plastic utilises Google Analytics and Google’s Universal Analytics to help improve our standing on the internet and service to our customers.
Google Analytics Universal Analytics allows us access to Google’s Advertising Features in Analytics that aren’t available through standard implementations.
Advertising Features include:
- Re-marketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
By enabling these advertising features, we enable Google Analytics to collect data about your traffic via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to data collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation.
Regardless of how you send data to Google Analytics (for example, via the Google Analytics tracking code, Google Analytics SDK, or the Measurement Protocol), if you use Google Analytics Advertising Features, you must adhere to this policy.
We will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature unless you have robust notice of, and the user’s prior affirmative (i.e. opt-in) consent to, that merger.
As we have enabled Google Analytics Advertising Features we are required to notify you by disclosing the following information:
- We have activated Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- This site uses the Google Analytics cookie.
You can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means. Currently available opt-outs for the web.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- – Internal record keeping
- – We may use the information to improve our products and services
- – We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- – From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your device’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- – whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes
- – if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to PO Box 2083, KARDINYA WA 6163.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
COOKIES WE COLLECT
Imprint Plastic collects various cookies for various purposes. Namely, Google Analytics, user sessions (logged-in and guest) and product and shopping cart data. In some cases the cookies may not be in use due to functionality enabled on this site.
For example, we do not offer ”Currency” or ”Compare Products” capabilities, therefore all associated cookies are turned off and information related to these functions are not collected.